Monday, January 18, 2010

Christmas Party #2

This was actually Christmas Party #2 and 3. We started the day at my dad's and had a great brunch. It was very low key, the kids got to play and we relaxed. Then we traveled to my uncle Mac's and had the traditional Campbell Christmas. Emma had fun playing with Carly and Abi whom she doesn't get to see very often and we ate lots of great food.

Owen had a really hard time waiting for the green light to open presents. He got a little spoiled and cranky towards the end of Christmas and still asks me to take pictures with my camera on my phone to send to Santa!

We get at least 15 minutes of quiet time with this! Thanks Papa and Nana! It's more like a present for Mom and Dad!

Emma also got a lot of great kids and played with just about everything that night at home and the next day!











No comments: